Monday, March 28, 2011

my name is santana. clap. clap.

well let's see. i am santana. i love jesus. i am married to steven. emily and coleman are my minis. i stay home with them. we live in a small town where people know you and your business. my friends live close but family closer. we used to live on a dirt road. they recently paved it. i like to clean. i like to organize. i like to think one day my house will be more than beautiful from my mad decorating skills. i am frugal. ok. i'm very frugal. i drink sweet tea. i hate yard work. i scrapbook for each of my  children until the age of 3. i love to take pictures.  i drive a suburban. i say bad words sometimes. i'm afraid of the dark. i'm a sunday school teacher. i can cook. really good. i like to vacation. i like antiques. i am way less than perfect. jesus loves me.
that's about all anyone probably cares to know about me. i started this blog to keep up with the shenanigans that goes on around our house. this probably should have posted this as my first post but. oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment