Tuesday, April 12, 2011

kitchens...i love 'em

it may be that i spend 90% of my awake life in here, but i love kitchens.
my kitchen is open.
the cabinets are solid oak.
i constantly reoraginzing.
i love cooking in my kitchen.
it's easy to clean up.
we eat breakfast in our kitchen.
we eat lunch in our kitchen.
we eat supper in our kitchen. 
i'm going to reorganize it very. soon.
we have too much, that we actually use, in it.
i like my microwave but it's constantly blowing light bulbs.
the window is my favorite place to stand.
i want a chalk board in my kitchen.
i like my "locker room d"











i love these kitchens, colors, live plants, organization, back splashes, plates on the walls, chalk boards, porcelain bowls & pitchers, chandeliers, baskets, hanging pots, the couter tops, and well just about everything else. ok, i'm going to call steven to see if i can just remodel.....ha!




No comments:

Post a Comment